- Proven to reduce pronation.
- Fully Researched at University of Salford's School of Podiatry, UK,
- Provide effective relief from the symptoms of conditions related to over pronation of the foot.
- Very accommodating for more vulnerable foot, "at risk" or more complex complications.
- Anti-Microbial top cover provides grip and acts as a moisture barrier.
- Individually sized for Optimum Fit. (i.e. not S/M/L etc.)
- Available in a range of 8 UK Sizes (4-11)
- Patients who usually take 1/2 size are advised to take the next size up - this helps to prevent movement in the shoe.
Who can benefit from these Orthotics?
- Appropriate for Diabetes, Rheumatoid Arthritis, other Arthritis conditions of the foot and ankle, vascular disease, insensate feet, where fuller contact is required during gait.
- These Orthotics are designed for any relatively active person.
- They provide effective arch support and pronation control for individuals who have normal levels of natural fatty padding.
- Lighter material makes these perfect for sports use.
Salfordinsole™ Pro-Soft EVA Pressure Reliever Insoles