- Proven to reduce pronation.
- Fully Researched at University of Salford's School of Podiatry, UK,
- Provide effective relief from the symptoms of conditions related to over pronation of the foot.
- Referred to as 3/4 length, the geometry of this device is extracted from the proven Salfordinsole full length orthotic.
- ¾ Length device is slimmer fitting for use in a wider range of shoes, e.g. ladies, men’s dress and children’s shoes.
- Anti-Microbial top cover provides grip and acts as a moisture barrier.
- Individually sized for Optimum Fit. (i.e. not S/M/L etc.)
- Available in wide range of UK Sizes (1-12)
- Patients who usually take 1/2 size are advised to take the next size up - this helps to prevent movement in the shoe.
Who can benefit from these Orthotics?
- These Orthotics are designed for any relatively active person.
- They provide effective arch support and pronation control for individuals who have normal levels of natural fatty padding.
- Lighter material makes these perfect for sports use.