- University Researched.
- Proven to reduce pronation.
- Provide effective relief from the symptoms of conditions related to over pronation of the foot.
- Targeted at those requiring forefoot protection, e.g. older patients, those involved in high impact sports.
- Anti-Microbial top cover provides grip and acts as a moisture barrier.
- Individually sized for Optimum Fit. (i.e. not S/M/L etc.)
- Available in 8 UK Sizes (4-11)
- Patients who usually take 1/2 size are advised to take the next size up - this helps to prevent movement in the shoe.
Who can benefit from these Orthotics?
- These Orthotics are designed for any relatively active person.
- They provide effective arch support and pronation control for individuals who have normal levels of natural fatty padding.
- Lighter material makes these perfect for sports use.
Salfordinsole Control & Offload Insoles