- Heel Raises provide elevation for extra control of the foot when treating certain conditions.
- Perfect for correcting leg legnth discrepancies.
- Highly durable and backed with specialist, shear resistant adhesive.
- Designed specifically to provide precise elevation and tapered to ensure comfort under the midfoot.
- Avalbale in 4mm and 6mm heights and in four sizes (4-5, 6-7, 8-9 & 10-11).
- Sizes can be combined to create a tapered heel for optimum fit in footwear.
- Top Tip: Most footwear will not accommodate more than a total of 10mm elevation on either foot.
How to Use
- These are not handed and can be used on either foot.
- Adhesive backed and can be applied to most orthotics (definitely all Salfordinsoles).
- Do not immerse in water once adhered. Wipe clean only.
- The raises will remain adhered better if orthotics are not continually movved between shoes.
Salfordinsole™ Heel Raise (Pair)